Agenzia per il lavoro Osmosi S.p.A. search by client company Piping Superintendent.
- Manage manpower, company tools and equipment efficiently;
- Develop positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, employees;
- Review with Construction Manager Job Cost Projections and percentage of completeness of project(s);
- Monitor progress of construction and identify scope of work deviations and help develop subsequent Field Change Orders;
- Develop and execute plan for a successful project from estimate review to final closeout;
- Maintain daily log book of project events, conversations, and agreements;
- Manage and evaluate performance, attendance, safety and quality issues of employees and when necessary dispense disciplinary actions and file the appropriate paperwork.
- Must be able to travel;
- 5+ years experience pipefitting;
- Experience in reading PID’s and Iso’s proficiently;
- Hydro Testing Experience;
- Rigging Experience;
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Contractual framework and remuneration will be commensurate with the experience of the resource.
Place of work: China, Canada, Turkey.
Le ricerche sono rivolte a candidati dell’uno e dell’altro sesso ai sensi delle L.903/77 e L.125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.